This is list of books and writings (including articles, papers and essays) that I recommend reading, in no particular order. A really helpful tool I like to use is Polar for papers and PDFs. If you have any recommendations, please send them my way.
- The Great Stagnation: How America Ate All The Low-Hanging Fruit of Modern History, Got Sick, and Will (Eventually) Feel Better
- Stubborn Attachments
- The Goal: A Process of Ongoing Improvement
Love Is a Mix Tape: Life and Loss, One Song at a Time
- Dealers of Lightning: Xerox PARC and the Dawn of the Computer Age
- The Social Transformation of American Medicine
- The Collected Schizophrenias: Essays
- I shared some of my favorite quotes here
- The Singularity
- Stevey’s Google Platforms Rant
- Notes on “Camp”
- Quantum Computing for the Very Curious
Please help me find this!
These are books and writings I desperately want to read, but can’t find. I’d really appreciate it if you let me know where I’m able to stumble upon one or more of these!
- Hertha Ayrton, A Memoir by Evelyn Sharp
- Lives of Engineers by Samuel Smiles
- Ex-Prodigy by Norbert Wiener
- A History of Western Technology by Friedrich Klemm
- The Origins of Invention by Otis T. Mason
- Sources for the History of the Science of Steel, 1532-1786 by Cyril Stanley Smith